Good Installation Practice
1. Read and understand the Instruction.
Different model are different in installation manner.
2. Inspect the contents in the box.
Defect contents could cause problem.
1. Tighten bolt/nut between motor and pipe firmly.
Failure will cause wear and tear effect due to jerking effect.
2. Ensure Bolt/ nut (Rubber suspension) do not over tighten.
Rubber suspension to absorbed vibration and jerking effect.
3. Safety Wire are fixed as Installation Guide.
Failure will caused C-Fan dropped.
4. Do not mixed blade.
Different blade will caused wobbling.
5. Fixed the motor complete with blade before fix to pipe.
Bend Blade caused wobbling.
6. Ensure power terminal are fixed properly.
Prolong in proper installation will cause sparking.
7. Ensure Canopy do not touch.
Keep no Noise and tear Effect on the ceiling.
1. Ensure all screw/nut are fully tighten.
2. Do not clean the blade by pulling blade tip.
Blade will bend if excessive force and resulted wobbling.
3. Fill up information stated in the guaranteed card. Keep the guaranteed card attached with cash bill.
To ensure the actual warranty period if any matter arise.
4. Find out the after Sales and Service Centre.
To ensure better after service deal.